Cisco… what else…
today I will show you how easy it is to install a new Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) on a ESXi Server.
This is only for lab demonstration – not for productive use.
minimum System Requirements:
1) Get the ISO of the ISE 😉 and put it on your VMware and boot your system
2) Enter 1 to begin the installation process
3) Now the ISE installer begins to configure the required packets and the installation.
4) The basic installation is now finished, enter “setup” as login to configure your basic settings.
5) Now configure the basic settings.
to show the timezones enter following comand: show timezone
6) When the installing process is finished you must enter a database administrator password and a database user password
8) When finished installing you can login via web -enter username admin (default – or the user you configured in the basic configuration) and your password.
Open your favorite browser or CLI – IE 8 or Firefox 9 are supported – and go to your ISE (IP or DNS name you configured)
IMPORTANT: Only Certified Partner can install the ISE!!!